Thursday, May 23, 2019

Social Media Witch Hunt



Jon Del Arroz points out how "inclusive" and "diverse" are actually code words for "conform...or else" as the usual suspects launch into the typical mob witch hunt.  This time, against a 14 year old YouTuber, for badthink and wrongspeech.


She’s 14.
She’s a child.
With opinions she posted.
The internet hasn’t been around all that long. I started posting when I was about 14-15 to various websites, and even though there were strange adults who might stalk around then, there wasn’t a danger due to big social media of these mob echo chamber coming after me to try to ruin my life at such an age.
Now there is.
And they’ll get the police involved. It won’t surprise me either if they “find something”, in order to put a stop to what Soph is saying.

http://delarroz.com/2019/05/21/theyll-jail-you-over-your-opinions/

No comments:

Post a Comment